If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

Cuuuute~

LOL, totally adorable! yu have the cutest animation!

I liked Link's appearance... as well as the fact that Pikachu was in the bed.

Nice work!

TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

Epic~

Ha ha ha, there was so much suspense in using the tween... and the way it was executed was beautiful~

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

Woooow~

Thank you for letting me in one what my gamer guy friends always talk about. Wow. That's kind of sad.

Achievement Unlocked:
Daily 4th Place

Cute flash! Foamy is always so cute.

Brawler Whirled Brawler Whirled

Stupid Mouse...

The graphics are totally cute, and the slashing and charge technique was good too. However, the only probles were the guard (which didn't seem helpful in the long run), and then the worst part was using the mouse to move. Maybe on a PC it would be okay, but on a laptop? The way you have to hold you hands in painful, and moving along the sensor with your index finger while trying to get her to move with the click of your thumb is hard. Any other technique requires both hands or is just as painful.

If you could use the arrow buttons then that would be swell.

Sniper Year One Sniper Year One

Nice~!

This was a pretty cool sniper game! Totally loved it--and the music was appropriate, for sure.

I think it would have been sexy to have a hot sounding female voice reading out the missions. <3 Would have made it feel all the more real!

Fuck Mr.Hatcher Fuck Mr.Hatcher

I think I'm Gay~

LOL, epic. Homo-erotica AT IT'S BEST. Awesome game! I WAS SO WORRIED<, I WAS LIKE, "PLEASE DON'T LET ME MESS UP"!!! But I got it in the first go! <3 Whew.

The voices were great! xD Keep it up~