If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

Cuuuute~

LOL, totally adorable! yu have the cutest animation!

I liked Link's appearance... as well as the fact that Pikachu was in the bed.

Nice work!

TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

Epic~

Ha ha ha, there was so much suspense in using the tween... and the way it was executed was beautiful~

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

Woooow~

Thank you for letting me in one what my gamer guy friends always talk about. Wow. That's kind of sad.

Achievement Unlocked:
Daily 4th Place

Cute flash! Foamy is always so cute.

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

I'VE KILLED SO MANY TURTLES!

LOL. I... I haven't laughed so hard in awhile. Finlly, bitch got what she deserved~

Awesome flash! The majority of what I see from you is always amazing!

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

I wanna be with you!!!

At first, I was a little skeptical about watching, since I hadn't really enjoyed Charlie the Unicorn 2. However, my intense love for the first one (and that sick little desire to watch sequals) got me to click 'WATCH THIS MOVIE' anyway.

Needless to say, those two other unicorns freaked me out, as usual, especailly their legs... ugh. I was getting excited the whole way through because I was getting the same feeling from the first one, the, 'OH MY GOD WHY MUST I GO ON THIS ADVENTURE WITH YOU' feeling. Yet we always stick it out until the end.

The song--omg. Though it wasn't as awesome as the first one, I... that starfish, lol. He was the best part of that song. :| He was. It's very catchy, all of it~!

The best part however was when he woke up. I was throughly pleased throughout it, I smiled a little when he had lost yet another body part--however the movie was made when he found his kidney from the 1st episode attached to the snowman--even thinking about it makes me burst out laughing, perhaps even harder than when it actually happened.

All-in-all, 10/10, and 5/5! Keep it up!

Banjo-Threeie Banjo-Threeie

The second Room isn't for Kazooie either!

xDD That was bloody effin' brilliant~! I love this game so much~ *goes to play them both now* Ah, goof ol' N64~

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Amazing~!

This is so beautiful and funny... I absolutely love it! 10/10, and a 5!

Milk & OJ Bestest Friends Milk & OJ Bestest Friends

Lets Box yo~!

¦D Milk and OJ together, yes, I know the feeling. you'd think the acidic properties of the OJ and the non of the milk would like, neutralize them... and maybe they do, and you're just left with them laying flat in your stomach KICKING THEIR FEET IDLY.

Anyway, the animation was short, it was very cute, entertaining, and fitting, and the music clip you used for it fit very well. It's not an epic, it's very short and tells the story how it is, so the animation doesn't need to be like "OH SUPER AWESOME" as everyone seems to want. <3 So, that's a 10 in my book.

Awesome job!

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks for the glowing review!
I've made epic flashes before that were 6 minutes long, but sometimes it's really gratifying to make a short but sweet animation. Glad you liked it so much, and be sure to keep your acids and bases separated!

Gay DNAngel Gay DNAngel

11 years olds RAWK

Dude, my little bro had running commentary on that one episode where Sasuke saves Naruto from Haku. TOTALLY LIKE THIS. TOTALLY. :|

I wish he had asked to be recorded. ;__;

PpG Eternal Darkness PpG Eternal Darkness

This isn't happening!

Lol, that was wonderful. I especially liked the pop-up and mirror... more the pop-up cause I was at first like, WTF NG?!, but then i realized it was part of the flash. <<;

Ha ha, awesome work!