Brawler Whirled Brawler Whirled

Stupid Mouse...

The graphics are totally cute, and the slashing and charge technique was good too. However, the only probles were the guard (which didn't seem helpful in the long run), and then the worst part was using the mouse to move. Maybe on a PC it would be okay, but on a laptop? The way you have to hold you hands in painful, and moving along the sensor with your index finger while trying to get her to move with the click of your thumb is hard. Any other technique requires both hands or is just as painful.

If you could use the arrow buttons then that would be swell.

Sniper Year One Sniper Year One

Nice~!

This was a pretty cool sniper game! Totally loved it--and the music was appropriate, for sure.

I think it would have been sexy to have a hot sounding female voice reading out the missions. <3 Would have made it feel all the more real!

Fuck Mr.Hatcher Fuck Mr.Hatcher

I think I'm Gay~

LOL, epic. Homo-erotica AT IT'S BEST. Awesome game! I WAS SO WORRIED<, I WAS LIKE, "PLEASE DON'T LET ME MESS UP"!!! But I got it in the first go! <3 Whew.

The voices were great! xD Keep it up~

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

Epic!

Ha ha ha, this was the greatest shooting game I've played in awhile. I ignored my girlfriend calling me until after her third time, where I started yelling about how she destroyed my chances of annihalating the King Crab. Ha ha ha~ she told me I needed to lay off the flash games. How did she know?!

Anyways, great game! It was epic, the sound was awesome, and halfway through it, you realize, "Why am i having so much fun shooting a crab?". Awesome.

Aisha Outlaw Star Hentai Aisha Outlaw Star Hentai

Lol

That was pretty cool! I was like, "Heeeeey, I can control the show~!" and that was awesome. Ha ha ha, but I got one helluva laugh when she was like, "NOOOO, it can't end like this!" Totaly wicked~! Worth the 10 stars for sure!

Ninja Hunter Ninja Hunter

Great Fun and Help

:D I always have a problem looking down at the keyboard when I type, so this was a great way to keep my eyes on the screen in order to defeat the enemy ninjas! XD The concept of the game is great for people who are bad at typing.

I didn't get all that far, soooo, I dunno if I'm wrong or anything, but I think the scenery should change every once in awhile... or maybe he goes to different locations and fights different enemies! :D That would be spiffy.

Anyway, 10 for awesome!

Paint_it_Black / Emo game Paint_it_Black / Emo game

No, I don't want love!!!

This game was actually pretty entertaining... I probably could sit here and catch razors all day, lol. I like how the hearts turn the wings pink... it's a good way to tell how much longer you have and you need to fight for more razors. XD I was actually screaming to myself, "NO. I DON'T WANT LOVE!!!" whilst dodging hearts.

Since this is only a tester, I think it deserves an 8! It will be a lot better when you get some audio behind it, something soft, I think. And the animation is not half bad either,

:D Hope you tell me when(or if) you make the final version!

Naruto:Deep throat Sakura Naruto:Deep throat Sakura

*BLUSH~*

:X Oh my goodness. That was hot. The drawings were very detailed, and Sakura's actually useful for once! Yay! Everyone wins!

Ninja How-To: Episode 1 Ninja How-To: Episode 1

Awesome!!!

XD OHHHH my Ra, if there are two things I love it's being a ninja... and battling a battalion of ghosts!!!!

:P This was definately fun! I can't wait to see the rest of the how-to series!!! <3